~ Gamers World Bangladesh Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The True Meaning of F.E.A.R


I haven't been this scared all in my life (except for the time I burned my PC!)Man, this is one frightening hell of a game!

I'm the cowardy type. I can't stay in a room alone and I also can't go to the bathroom all by myself ;) So it is unliley for me to go, purchase a shiny copy and start playing F.E.A.R. My first reactions while playing the game? Absolutely scary!

The intro is pretty gory and had me running off to the bathroom once in a while. I anxiously watched the intro and then it all started. I was dropped of all alone (oh no!) in an abondoned warehouse to investigate something. Yikes! While I am not going to spoil the game for those who have not played it, but FEAR is pretty scary.

The flashbacks to your previous life is eerie and also the sudden appearance of a defouled being, out of nowhere, on your screen and into your face!

My reactions after playing for a couple of minutes? Too scary! I haven't still got past the second level and have no intentions to do so. I can't just take it anymore!
Purchase the game, and the superb graphics and sound effects and the chilling cutscenes will make you understand the true meaning of FEAR.

Play Free Online Games

Site best viewed in Internet Explorer 7 at minimum resolution of 1024x768 pixels.

© Gamers World Bangladesh 2006-2007. All Rights Reserved.