Just Signed Up For Payperpost ~ Gamers World Bangladesh Blog

Friday, September 07, 2007

Just Signed Up For Payperpost

Just wanted to let you know that Gamers World Bangladesh Blog finally jumped into the PayPerPost bandwagon. For those of you who do not know what it is (I doubt it) PayPerPost allows you to make a buck while writing about the things you love.

Well, if you own a blog then you can sign up. After you have been approved, you will be able to browse "Opportunities" and take up on offers that you like and is relevant to your blog. After you finished your entry, just send them the link and if they like it, you get paid! As simple as that.

Actually, I was a bit skeptical at first. Since this blog deals with video games and such, I hardly believed that I could get good and worthwhile "opportunities". I mean I tried other similar sites (Reviewme) and I couldn't find enough opportunities. Needless to say, it was difficult to make a buck. But then I read in a mag about payperpost. Being what I am, I instantly signed up in their site.

After a simple and quick registration, I was able to take up on offers that were relevant to my site and what I believed, would interest my readers. To put it in short, there are lots of opportunities, whether you blog about games, your life or what not. And hey, who doesn't love to get paid to blog? I sure do.

I think you will be seeing a couple of sponsored reviews in the future. But don't worry, they won't be something as irrelevant as what I had for lunch.

Heck, if you own a blog then just head to payperpsot and sign up. I'm sure you won't regret it. And while you are at it, take the time to look up the payperpost blog. It's a great place to get started.

 

Play Free Online Games

Site best viewed in Internet Explorer 7 at minimum resolution of 1024x768 pixels.

© Gamers World Bangladesh 2006-2007. All Rights Reserved.